The holidays are approaching quickly which leads to a new year. A new year leads to my thoughts and the reality that we are planning to take a missions trip to Guatemala in 2011. Since we are planning a missions trip~ we are actively and creatively coming up with ways to raise the money it will take to serve in Guatemala.
- Collecting all of our pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters in a container that sits on our kitchen counter. We have a can for dollar bills too.
- Collecting aluminum cans and recycling for .60 cents a pound. This will raise the money for meals most likely. Every little bit helps. You can help with this too!
- Yard Sale- We had a yard sale a few weeks back and will have another one in the Spring.
- Creating bottle cap necklaces that we will be selling for $5.00 each. More info to come.
- Spring Yard Sale~ If you have items you would like to donate let me know.
- Lego Contest and Party for local homeschool kids! We did this a couple of years ago and it was a huge success. All the entry fees received will go towards the missions trip. Dates and details to follow.
- Cupcake class ~ All registration fees will go towards the missions trip.
- T-Shirts~ Awesome t-shirt designs for all ages to benefit the Guatemalan missions trip!