Verse

I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

Saturday, September 8, 2012

T-Shirt Blitz! Fundraising for Guatemala Mission Trip!



Who wants to own a really cool t-shirt and support us at the same time?

We are having a T-SHIRT BLITZ from... NOW until September 30th. 

We have partnered with Kari Gibson over at My Crazy Adoption blog to 
offer these  awesome t-shirts with a great message. 

100% of the profits from the t-shirt sales will be for our missions trip. 
If we do well with the T-SHIRT BLITZ this month 
then we can offer them again along with other cool products!

Click HERE to go to our website and to order your t-shirts!
We are pre-selling the shirts for $15.00 each.
This is a pre-sell only and I do not have samples of the shirts. 
The t-shirts are high quality brands. 
The two styles for women are "junior fit" but I would suggest 
ordering a size or two up if you don't like it snug.
That's what I am going to do.

I would love to sell these t-shirts along with other products year round to 
raise money for other ministries and missions!


No comments:

Post a Comment