Verse

I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lead Me

If you are reading this blog I would guess you are a woman. Did I get it right? I thought so. I say that because this post is about husbands and fathers. Don’t stop reading…please. It will still apply to you too. I recently purchased a CD and heard the song "Lead Me" and then shared it with Mike (my husband). Unfortunately, we both thought it described many Christian families in our world today. Simply put- It is about husbands and fathers leading their families.
Go to the Sanctus Real website to hear the full song. Watch the video below to hear the story behind the song.

The Story Behind "Lead Me" - Sanctus Real from BrightBulb Entertainment on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment